Client Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA)
Period From July 2009 to March 2010
Contents of the Project
The objective of the Project is to promote the use of clean energy and to contribute to climate stability by installing photovoltaic systems in hospitals and institutes of obstetrics and gynecology under the Ministry of Health.
|Project Type||Procurement of Equipment|
|Equipment procured||Photovoltaic system|
- Confirmationof background, objectives, and benefits of the Project, and of institutional capacity of concerned agencies and communities.
- Evaluation of relevance of the Project to be impolemented under the Grant Aid Scheme of Environment and Climate Change from technical, social, and economic viewpoints.
- Confirmation of items agreed upon by both parties concerning the basic concept of the Project.
- Preparation of the detailed design of the Project and reference documents for tender.
- Estimation of cost for the Project.