INGÉROSEC Corporation (hereafter referred to as “the Company”) thanks you for using this website (hereafter referred to as “the Site”). In order to guarantee a good browsing experience, we invite you read the following points carefully.
The contents can be subject to modification without notice. Before using this Site, users should read and understand these terms and conditions.
- All materials and contents (documents, photographs, illustrations, animations, sounds, etc.) published on this Site are the property of the Company or its affiliates and are protected by the Copyright Act as well as other laws and agreements.
- With the exception of personal use, which extent is approved in the Copyright Act, any reproduction, adaptation or public transmission of copyrighted material, without the consent of the party owning the copyright, is prohibited.
- Brands, patents, logos and other distinctive signs appearing on this Site are the property of each of their rightful owners and are subject to a user’s license. Usage of any copyrighted property is forbidden without authorization or license granted by the rightful owner, under the Copyright Act and other related laws and agreements.
- We don’t guarantee the truth, usefulness, accuracy or safety of the contents relative to this Site and the Company. The Company is not liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from using this Site and/or its contents.
- Information on this Site might not be accurate or up-to-date.
- Contents or URL of the Site and information about the Company can be modified or removed without notice. Furthermore, for management reasons, the Site might be unavailable or inaccessible without notice.
- The Company is not liable for any damage that might result from inaccurate information or unavailability of the Site.